The Pi Chapter of Delta Zeta at Eureka College, celebrating 100 years in 2017, began as a local sorority on that campus in 1914, Kappa Delta Pi. Martha Railsback, Grand President, installed the chapter on February 17, 1917. Fifteen women were initiated as charter members of the first national sorority on that campus. The Spring 1917 issue of The LAMP reported that the chapter received a beautifully engraved cup as a gift from the Alpha Alumnae Chapter upon its installation.
One hundred years later, the chapter proudly celebrated its centennial on the Eureka College campus. Collegiate members were thrilled to welcome alumnae and guests to this momentous occasion.